Kentucky Moving & Storage believes in making a commitment to keeping our environment healthy for future generations.
- Warehouse space utilizes skylights as primary source of lighting year round.
- Green packaging (reusable, recyclable and biodegradable) is used when possible, creating less damage to the environment.
- Several tons of cardboard are reused or recycled annually.
- Optimization of vehicle routing is critical to maximize fuel efficiency and conserve energy.
- Consolidation of shipments is achieved through logistics.
- Maximization of trips and optimization of manpower and machinery.
- Compact Fluorescent Tube/Lamp (CFT/CFL) lighting is used throughout our offices and warehouses.
- Customer documentation is sent via electronic mail when available.
Caring for our environment is an on-going process and Kentucky Moving & Storage is dedicated to continuing to expand our efforts.
Contact us and we will share additional eco-friendly moving ideas.